Saturday, December 27, 2008

christmas is ovarrrrrr!

some of my favorite shots from last nights gift exchange with the little siblings:

a toy magnifying glass for a curious little creature named James.


a poltergeist-ish moment with the t.v.

and even better, today is Pushkin's first birthday!


my favorite non-human bit of creation, right there, little Pushkin. woman's best friend. trusty guard, faithful companion, always happy to see me, has only ruined one computer chord, has peed on every pair of boots, graduated puppy kindergarten knowing exactly 3 tricks, has a slight problem with humping, but otherwise cute as a button and a blessing in my life!

it's 57 degrees WARM outside... i can't wait to walk around tonight. pretty pumped about seeing this movie, too.

It's going to be a fun week of movies, and friends, and new years, and music, and oh wow everything else! i experienced a movie moment on Christmas eve, and I've got hopes for a movie moment sometime in the coming week... I've also got hopes for a nice spooning/nap session with my pets. meow.

No comments: