Thursday, January 29, 2009

family is so great

This is my little brother, James. And my little sister, Jessica. James is one of the coolest people I know and Jessica is one of the happiest. James is super mellow, in fact, when he was a baby I used to wonder if everything was OK with him... because he'd wake up and just hang out in his crib instead of crying and being a big baby. Jessica has been rowdy from day one, and harasses James in the funniest way. I was feeling down one day and needed a lifter, so I went to my dads house and visited the little babes, and this video happened at the dinner table.

I added sound effects because it makes me laugh even harder.









Mom is bringing me Matzo Ball soup to break my fast tonight. Family is so great. FAMILY IS SO GREAT!

ps: Erin and I saw Zodiac (directors cut, almost 3 hours, yikes) at The Dryden last night. I had a cup of coffee at night and the movie freaked me out hard, so I didn't go to bed until 6 a.m today... and thats when I made the video. Thanks Zodiac!

No comments: