Wednesday, December 17, 2008

the brooklyn gals





Tiff and Heidi are coming up for the holidays! We lived and loved in Brooklyn together... some of the best memories of my life were in that little brownstone apartment.





Oh! A reunion will be just GRAND, we visit each other separately, but haven't been together together for over a year. After Brooklyn Heidi moved home to Minnesota then to Philly, Tiff moved to Rochester then to Portland, and I did the whole Rochester-to California- to Uganda- to Rochester again thing. We've all arrived at this point, and I don't just mean our locations... Oh man, the kindred three together again!





Here's a photo in our BK apartment, celebrating with Absinthe I brought back from Paris.
Ooh La La!



And an old video I just found... ordering from our favorite deli, Sunset Bagel (key words: Sunset Special, and Flagel)... it appears to be the morning after one of our parties (pardon me, I'm looking a little rough, yikes), and one of the many times when we spoke in accents for weeks on end (Heidi, why didn't you order in an accent?)


Christmas 2009 just got better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey babe!!!!!!!!
i am sooooooooo excited i can't even tell you. i might run and jump. and just implode a little.
i want to see that video.. but i can't get it to work..
we are going to loooove on each other soooo good.