Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"and i am waiting for you"

A to B: "I noticed your eyes are kinda green"

B to A: " I noticed you're noticing my eyes"


I think I might put messages in my window to encourage people; to inspire them. Messages of Love and Grace and Poetry and "someone out there loves you". Why should all wonderful things only be said between two people, or between people that know each other? I want to tell strangers that they should'nt give up on dreams, and that they should say "I miss you " to the person they miss with all their heart. 

One time I wrote messages on the sidewalk for a someone I loved. I wrote "to me, you are a dream" and "love me till my heart stops" and something else. It's hard, but I like to be brave. I think being brave is something I could never, ever regret. 

That'll be my first window message: Be Brave 

It's 2:38 a.m.


No comments: