Saturday, February 21, 2009

blessings are coming

do you ever have moments in life that are so intensely wonderful and joyous and hopeful that you just say to yourself "is this my real life?!"

one week from today i'll be in Portland, Oregon. living a new life. new joys, new sorrows (hopefully limited to one a month), new blessings, new knowledge, new NEWNESS, things i can't even imagine. so much freaking delicious goodness is on its way that i can't even know what it is right now... i just know it's on its way into my life.

and i need my heart to stretch in preparation. because it's hard to accept good things... it's easier to accept the bad. and that sucks, thats terrible that we humans do that. so i'm going to get some buffet pants for my heart and with every beat that says "i am I AM I AM... ALIVE ALIVE ALIVe.. I LIVE I LIVE I LIVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE" i'll stretch my heart and make room for more and more goodness.


welcome to the world, on this day Baby Jack Saffer. Born to my dearest Mellissa and Ben.
the moments of "is this my amazing life?" are bountiful, welcome to the world baby Jack, welcome!

No comments: